Why I Love What I Do
Back in 2007, after years of travel knocking exciting items off my bucket list, I finally made my way to Peru. The moment I stepped off the plane in Cusco, I was completely overwhelmed with emotion, a local Shaman was greeting me and I felt like I had arrived home. In that moment, I realized that this trip was going to take me well beyond any forethought adventure and that I was likely about to embark on a soul filled journey that may alter the trajectory of my life. Soon enough I found myself immersed in culture far from the typical tourist stops - participating in ceremonies at sacred sites way of the beaten path and sitting down for meals in remote villages high up in the Andes with locals whom had lived and practiced this way of living for generations. Its difficult to articulate exactly how or why Peru moved me more than any of my previous travel destinations - but I fell in love with these people and this land and felt compelled to give back.
Upon returning home, I co-founded a charity and the following year I returned to deliver school supplies to the children I had met living in the remote villages. The following year I returned again but this time I brought both of my pre-teen children as well as my father and we continued this annual work together for years to come. For me travel is more than taking a break - its about experiencing new cultures, bonding with loved ones and learning about who I am and how I can leave a positive imprint on the world.
Why you Need a Travel Advisor
- We take all the worry and frustration out of travel planning, saving you time.
- We personalize every aspect of your trip and design an itinerary just right for you.
- We are with you before, during and after your trip and are a single point of contact to resolve any problems.
- We arrange back stage tours and private guides to maximize your time not spent waiting in lines.
- Our luxury hotels and resorts treat you as the VIP you are, each and every time.
- We have a network of local suppliers who know the country and culture and can find unique experiences for you to enjoy.
- You receive more value for less money. We are paid a commission by our travel suppliers and the small fee we charge for our time is more than offset by our access to travel deals and upgrades that are not available to the public or published on the internet.
- We are not the internet, WE CARE!
I have the best job in the world!
I Love Travel and I Love taking Care of People - and by combining the two I know that I have the most fulfilling job possible! I sleep, eat and dream travel - in fact it has almost become a nightly ritual before I drift off to sleep - dreaming of new destinations to go, new ways to travel and better ways of experiencing life!
I am that advisor that wakes up at 5 AM, raring to go and I sincerely look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with you to make your travel dreams a reality.