EXPEDITION MICRO CRUISES
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO A EXPEDITION MICRO CRUISE?
- Maximum of 12 Guests per Voyage. Bigger cruise lines can have upwards to 100 Guests.
- Richer Experience! See and explore the wilderness in an unhurried manner.
- Allows you to get closer than bigger cruises to what you truly came to see.
- Small vessels allow for more flexibility, no prescribed itinerary & more time exploring.
- Two experienced expedition guides per voyage - 1 guide per 6 people - best ratio in the industry
- Reduced Environmental Impact following the strict guidelines of the AECO & WWF
- Book a Private Arctic Expedition - Celebrate a special occasion!
- Book a Svalbard Photography Tour - lead by world class photographers!
- Great Booking Incentives - sign up now and receive a $500 EUR voucher towards 2021 Svalbard Cruise
- Flexible Cancellation Policy
- located between Norway & the North Pole
- home of over 2000 glaciers & steep sided fjords
- one of the best places in the world to see polar bears
- abundance of rare wildlife
- scattered with the remains of interesting human history
- Cruises start April 2021
- largest island on earth
- one of the least inhabited places on earth
- home to 15 species of whales during spring & summer months
- wealth of birdlife
- abundance of diverse wildlife
- home to some of the most awe-inspiring nature on the planet
- experience local culture
- beautiful icebergs 100's of feet tall
- Cruises start June 2020
So Who Are The People Behind Expedition Micro Cruising?
Meet Secret Atlas Travel
Welcome to Expedition Micro Cruises. We believe that the best way to experience the Arctic is on a small expedition vessel. We started Secret Atlas to offer a lower impact alternative to the increasingly larger cruise ships that visit the polar regions. We have put this website together to give you an in-depth overview of why smaller ships are not only better for the environment, but also offer a richer experience for the visitor looking to explore a polar region.
"We are a team of passionate explorers, conservationists and photographers with a vision to make Arctic cruises
more personal, more sustainable and lower impact. We founded Secret Atlas to share our dream with you"
Ask us anything or just drop us a line and say 'hello'